Monday, February 2, 2009

New House.....I hope!











So for those of you that I talk to often, you all know this. Please feel free to skip this blog entry, I won't be mad. Well, maybe I'll be a little bit mad. I've been debating with myself if I should post this entry or not, so I figured I'd chance it and make it happen. I am just a little nervous about posting all this stuff and then something happening to make it not happen and then both of the people that read my blog (my mom being one of the 2) will think that I'm a big fraud. Or a loser. Or both. OK. (Deep Breath.) We bought a house. We haven't closed on it yet, which is why I am nervous to say anything. I can just see us going to sign and then some glitch making it not happen, so that is why I didn't want to say anything yet. But there ya go. Its out there now. Here are a few pics, we don't close until around mid month. As soon as it's official, we'll party like its 1999. Til then, I am going through house anxiety. I think I'm getting an ulcer.

7 comments:

caroline said...

fingers crossed!! your soon to be home is BEAUTIFUL! Hang in there, it can be stressful waiting for the BIG day! congrats :)

Kristy said...

Hey Britt...that house is gorgeous!! Good Luck, I'm sure you'll get it!

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

I am so excited for you, I will keep my fingers crossed as well.
Good Luck!!!!

Erin Cummings said...

You'll get it Brittney, just take a deep breath and try to relax until it happens. Not much longer!!! Good luck with your card class tonight!!!

Kar said...

I notice i'm not the 2nd Reader other than your mom lol. :) happy for you. I think you deserve this GORGEOUS!! House too :)

sheri said...

Just goes to show there are more than two people! Dad and I cannot wait for you to get your junk out of the shop, er, move into a very nice home! Lots of work to be done, and we are here to help!

Shauna said...

It's so beautiful! Where is it?