Monday, March 30, 2009

The Fans have spoken.

So I've been taking a lot of guff from people about not updating my blog for the past 17 months. Simple reason. I can't find my camera. I know that it is here somewhere. I just don't know where. And sometimes, I wonder if a blog is any good without pics. So here is an update, until either the camera appears magically, or until someone takes pity on us and buys us a new one. I thought that moving was going to be a much, uh, smoother process than it was (is). I thought that I'd be moved, unpacked, and settled within 1 week. Nopedy nope nope. It is still a huge process, the boxes in the basement seem like they are multiplying like rabbits, and there is truly no end in sight. I think that I need Aaron to take the kids somewhere for a week and leave me to battle the boxes. We all know that I wouldn't do that though, I'd be reading and sleeping my life away and it would be an even bigger mess by the time they got back. The bedrooms are done, I still need furniture for the bonus and the living room areas, and other than that I need to hang things on the walls. I'll have some fun posts after Spring Break next week. I'll have to go get a disposable camera and *shudder* develop some pictures, scan them in....forget it, I'm just going to have to go get a new camera :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! Every day I stare at the boxes that are waiting to be unpacked and just want to scream! We have all the neccessities, so I don't really care. Decorating hasn't even begun and I don't really care some more.....I know exactly how you're feeling and with an extra kid than I've got, cant' imagine. Tell Sherri to take the kids overnight and MAKE Aaron help???? GOOD LUCK

sheri said...

It's getting there, you're not going anywhere, so take it three boxes at a time, and remember, the D.I. is only up the road! It's a beautiful home! Love ya

lisa said...

Britt, I found you through, well I think I came from Kari's blog but can't remember. I hope you had fun at the Making Memories sale on Saturday, I know I sure did. You got into a new house huh? Great! I'm happy for you. Take care-Lisa Geldmacher (Bleazard) tell your mom Hi for me, would you!

Hillary Mondragon said...

Maybe the camera and toaster ran off together and are making a new appliance altogether...It only takes pics of toast...or instead of popping up toast it pops up pics??

RyAnn Thompson said...

heheh, Hill is funny! But, you really need a camera...Costco has some really good deals right now, seriously! I am starting to feel left out being the only one not to have seen the house with all the boxes piled up...:-(

Heather said...

The fans are speaking again "WE WANT EASTER PICS" :)
XO