Sunday, December 7, 2008

Asher's fave game




Ash is about to turn 2 (can't believe it!) and is getting very involved with playing games with his sisters. Right now, hide & go seek is the best game EVER to these guys. Mind you, we have about 1100 square feet to work with here, there are truly not a lot of places to hide. But Ash has come up with his own way of hiding. I really do think that he thinks we can't see him when he puts his hands over his eyes...so funny and cute, I think every kid does this, don't they? At least all of mine have. Don't tell me if I'm wrong, I like to think that my kids are as normal as they come...even if I know better :) We have had a HECK of a week, sick kids and house hunting have about done me in. I really am hoping that everyone gets better in time for Christmas. Once we get the sick ball rolling around here, everyone gets something at least once before we pass it along to friends, other family, ward members, or random people that got our shopping cart at the store. Merry Christmas to all, and to all use a good hand sanitizer.

10 comments:

Alicia said...

Britt.--He is such a cutie!! What fun pics. How's the house hunting? There's a beautiful home right here on my circle for sale..."won't you be my neighbor?" Can you imagine how fun that would be? I would LOVE having you live close!! Good luck!! Can I get your "temporary" address for now? I'm trying to do Christmas cards, and would love to send you one!! Love ya!! Hope everybody gets better real soon!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Good luck house hunting! Everything keeps coming down and it's still WAY expensive! Have a good week.

The Vaughn Family said...

Thanks for the nice comments! House hunting is uugghhh. Can you imagine if you and I were neighbors Lish! I'd come over to borrow a cup of sugar and 7 1/2 hours later my house would be on fire, at least 2 out of our 7 combined kids would be missing, someone would be requiring an ambulance, just cause the mommies were busy yakking! haha! I'd love it! Just send one to my mom and dads address, we know H&S aren't goin anywhere! :) Congrats on your new little nephew, pass that to Kev, would you? Call me when the craziness dies down (2032) Love you!

sheri said...

Just get through one day at a time! I know this cold is going on week two for me. I know things will work out, it will soon be Christmas break and the whole family will be here. Come and get my tree! Take time to relax and enjoy the season.Love you!

Randi said...

Hey Brittney- I got your comment on my blog, and had to tell you that the Cars hat is at Target. It is in the boys clothing section- where they have all the underwear, socks, and little backpacks. Hopefully you can find it there, if not I am sure they have it online.

Asher is too cute! Happy House Hunting- we miss you!

Jed Eastman said...

I love hide 'n' seek! You think maybe Uncle Jed could get in on a game or two while he's visiting??? Got a few hidin' tricks up my sleeve I'd like to show the smash...

Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Christa said...

We've been having fun passing germs around too.

Heather said...

You know my #1 remedy for sickness is water...but, if I know Ash like I think I do, he has drank 2-3 gallons already. Guess a few games of H&S will get him feeling better! I can't wait to see Ash and everyone else.
Love ya!

Erin Cummings said...

Man, I feel for you. Those hide and seek games are fun, but having sick kids surely isn't. Hopefully this will be the last round of the season!

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

I am so glad that I finally got to meet you. Go and check out my blog and you will laugh. The similarities are awesome!!!!