Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ACK!!! Now I can't stop!!!

Ok, now I can't stop blogging! But Lainee just came in here and said something that made my eyes water, it was so dang sweet, so I thought I'd share it...she brought me in a 1 dollar bill and said, 'here mom, you can have this dollar and now you can go buy a house.' Awwwww....isn't that cute? She's a punkin. I don't know if everyone has heard about our housing woes, but we are looking right now and are hoping to be in a house by Christmas. If anyone has about 400 grand to spare so my 3 kids can have a home of their own (am I tugging on the ol' heart strings yet, anyone?) just email me and let me know where to send the thank you card. We are having a really hard time finding anything we like in our price range, Utah prices are still a little high, but are getting better. Wish us luck, and hopefully soon I can blog pics of our new place!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Umm, just a suggestion...start using your coin counter. We got $160 in a year! haha